Blasted oaks in Sherwood Forest.
(photo from the Fortean Picture Library.)
Found it difficult (very, very) to choose a picture. This one finally seduced me because of its similarity to the Weirdly cover.
A fresh and never-fondled paperback copy of Weirdly: A Collection of Strange Stories (Tales).
Autographed, if you so wish.
The Contest Rules:
1. Write a scene based on/inspired by/connected somehow with/ the picture above.
2. Upper limit 250 words. Any genre. One entry per personality.
3. Send in the body of an e-mail to the g-mail at the top of the blog. No attachments.
4. Please include permission for me to post your piece. Be sure to include a nym or pseudonym.
5. Contest runs from now until midnight (EST) next Friday (December 14).
Judging will be entirely subjective.