Tuesday, December 06, 2005

More Music

Yesterday, I quit while I was behind.
A good thing because Blogger began screwing up after I did. Like a meme...
Heh.Heh.

So,
Ali of bonbon cosmique - honest, clean and refreshing.

ae rought - Sometimes I ramble,
bunneh - Teh Bunneh Warren,
and Savannah Jordan -"Nothing this pretty could be real"

All witty, dry, direct, acute. Elegant venom.

And the Chocolatier - The chocolate orgasm - precise, articulate rants.

There are more but I've sweated enough for now.
And as a public service announcement, a new blog by the head hunters of Writers Beware, Anne and Victoria - may their names be praised.

14 comments:

AE Rought said...

*sniffle* You included me! :)

Thanks, Kinder Kid!

You know I love your blog too. I'm just still in pre-primary when it comes to html and linkage. Good thing that LJ gives you the tools ready made...

Savannah Jordan said...

Coolness! Thanks for the nod, Bernita. (Just posted a new entry, if you're interested.)

Bernita said...

~ feeling as if I'm sharing a smuggled fistful of sticky, grubby candy, such as chicken legs and barley toys and ribbon candy~

ali said...

*blushes* Ah, thank you! I like blog too. Reading it always makes me feel very educated and thoughtful :).

Bernita said...

Oh, Ali, what a nice thing to say!
Thank you.

M. G. Tarquini said...

I thought something *I* did caused blogger to crash. I'm Italian. Our guilt works that way.

Bernita said...

"The great house of Tarquin"
But you offered to keep the bridge with me...

M. G. Tarquini said...

I offered to leave the light on for you. But I'll hold any bridge you want. Long as you keep the vino coming.

Bernita said...

Deal!

Bonnie Calhoun said...

Hey M.G. how could you break Blogger, you fixed me....thanks again....best part is, I didn't even know I was broken :-)

Oh, hi Bernita....chicken legs....get with the program, down here in New York, it's Buffalo wings.....I know, Buffalo don't have wings.......It's chicken wings in fire engine hot sauce!

Bernita said...

Bonnie, these chicken legs ( sometimes "bones")are a kind of cinnamon candy with a "vein" of chocolate inside.

Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://bfakesku.com/bkxf/ynby.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hgkrncjn.com/jkpd/ownv.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://bfakesku.com/bkxf/ynby.html | http://spzlxber.com/kiyt/tvwm.html