Friday, August 19, 2005

Be Welcome

Gentle men and gentle fems, be welcome to my blog.
This is a strange new world for me.
This blog intends to be a collection of ideas, impressions and observations about an unknown virtual continent as viewed by a voyageuse. My ship has just dropped anchor in a forbidding bay by a forbidding shore. The forests loom dark and may hide savages as well as friends. I hope to make treaties.
Likely this landscape will eventually reveal itself as not being that different from the Old World, but right now it is strange and fascinating - and necessary.

1 comment:

ScaramoucheX said...

I have been inhabiting for some time this, 'forete sauvage',long enough to say to you, welcome...to the wilderness...be yourself,and you will do well here...we are your friends, we're not like the others ;)